Do you sometimes feel like you should be doing something else with your life, something great, but it seems impossible to accomplish? Then this book is for you.
Failure is painful and can even be traumatic for most people. Most people respond to this pain by giving up on their dreams and rationalizing their failure as proof that their dreams are unreasonable and unachievable.
In Start Your Impossible, Vukani Nxumalo skips the filler that is rife in self-help books and shows you how you can achieve your life’s purpose. Filled with inspiring case studies and memorable examples of people who dared to change the world, this guide lays out the path with proven principles and strategies that you can use to achieve a fulfilled life.
Here’s a snippet of what you’re going to discover in this book:
- Five reasons why failure is good for you and three powerful ways to deal with it
- Why a process is important if you want to become successful
- Five ways to embrace failure
- How to benefit from failure
- Five principles that will become pillars to your success
- Steps to achieve “your impossible” goals
- …and more!
Concise and deeply insightful with actionable tips you can start using immediately, Start Your Success is a book written with one ultimate purpose: To help you get started on your mission to achieve your life’s goals. No matter what your vision is, there is something in these pages for you!