Sales Superstar – The Winning Formula to Call Center Sales Success
Author(s): Yogesh Pearlal | Date Published: 2016 | Genre: Careers – Sales & Marketing | Available Format: e-book & paperback | ISBN: 978-0-620-96701-9
‘Stop telling, start selling’
“Every sale counts, even the small ones count”
A growing number of young people around the world enter the job market in some kind of call center job. From India to Dubai, South Africa to Australia, being able to sell over the phone may be the key to the start of many successful careers.
Yogesh Pearlal has made more money selling in the call center than any other profession he can claim.
Yogesh Pearlal is the #1 Top Performing Call Centre Sales Advisor at one of South Africa’s biggest insurance companies for more than 6 years running. He has won many awards and incentives including Top Call Centre Sales Advisor and 6-Months Incentive Awards earning him a salary equivalent to that of many highly qualified professionals, something never heard of in the call centre environment as an advisor.
His sales skills have taken him from regular call centre agent to the most paid agent on the phone. Now in his first book, Yogesh Pearlal shares his success formula on how to sell more using his basic principle of “Stop telling, Start SELLING”.
Sales Superstar – The Winning Formula to Call Centre Sales is a book about sales processes, techniques and tactics that work for any Advisor wanting to achieve consistent sales performance in the call center sales environment.
What you will learn from reading this book:
Beginning with what makes a Sales Superstar
- Understanding where your sales come from
- Understanding the qualities of a sales superstar
- Understanding why clients would buy more from superstars than ordinary sales advisors
- Understanding how to get more information from prospective clients through smart questioning
The Winning Success Formula
- Unlocking the call center sales process
- What you need to know about yourself, your client and your product
- Mastering the Call Centre Sales process for more sales
Call Centre Objection Handing and Sales tips